Monday, January 3, 2011

tears, twinkle lights, and confusion



 my mom said it was time to put my
twinkle lights away.
i am very sad.

 it was a eerie to think that school was truly back in session. (eheew, don't even mention it, Maddiey!) i am still on strike with grammar- okay, all except for when i am in english...
as fourth period ended, i walked solemnly down the hallway by myself. at first i wasn't thinking about much, and that's when i realized something odd (odd is my new word... for a little while...). i realized i didn't remember ever coming to school this morning! i was a little confused how i got inside the school ( i wonder if my face showed it... people probably found it funny). i had to convince myself that Brenna's mom gave me a ride to school, which really did happen. when i reached the end of the hallyway (oh wow... i am not going to delete that hilarious mistake... hehe.), i met up with brynn. it was an odd greeting. i was still trying to figure things out. i am not sure what fried my brain. it must be the new year and new adjustments. (Maddiey, you better adjust quick!!!)
i desperately want to drive. but i know that with all the ice, there is no way my mom would want me to take the car. one day i would like to get my own car. a junky car. old fashion. yes, i want an old fashion, junky car.
i have to laugh at my almost-ten-year-old sister, Kenedi. she is trying to understand the fact that Joseph isn't Jesus' father- Heavenly Father is. She understood that Heavenly Father was Jesus' father but she kept getting her Josephs mixed up. She was confusing Joseph (Jesus' half-father) with Joseph Smith. She said, "So there's two Josephs? One is Joseph Smith and the other is Mary's Joseph?" I find it funny that she called him "Mary's Joseph."

be happy and try not to get confused.

lahve always,
Madison

p.s. friends, just because i  sign the end of my blog with Madison doesn't mean i want to be called that. please still call me Maddiey
p.p.s. i got a new light bulb for my reading lamp.

No comments: