Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Three: Got to Lahve these WEIRDalls....


If you wanted to get to know the strangest people I know, these two would probably be it.

My dad has a beautiful smile. His laugh is more like a wheeze, a search for air, but I must admit: it is quite contagious. He can answer any question you ask him. If he doesn't know the answer (which is extremely rare) he'll Google it for you. He is constantly making cheesy jokes, making it impossible to be bored at our home. He makes the best cookie dough and homemade bread. Some days, he will come home from work and say, "Hey I worked out today, can you tell?" Uh... yeah, dad...

My mom is always running. Running outside, running errands. She is always working hard to make sure our family is running the right way. She is very creative. She always knows how to make you laugh. Unlike my dad, she struggles to work the computer. It's hilarious to just sit there and watch her try to work things out ;) Sometimes you wouldn't know she is 43- She tends to act like a teenager. She is very social and headstrong.  She has a killer whistle that I believe will make me deaf one day.

You can never be bored with these crazy kids at home (oh, does that make you feel young? sorry, you're not ;). When you get them together, they go crazy. They make life at home colorful. Moving out after high school is going to be harder than I thought.

Ma, Pa,
I lahve ya.
Don't forget it.

Lahve always,
Madison

No comments: