Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Nine: I Believe



For your enjoyment,  here is a list of thing I believe in (in no particular order):
1) I believe God is there. He loves us and wants us to be happy.
2)I believe Everyone is beautiful in their own way- including myself. 
3)I believe A photograph speaks a thousand-plus words.
4)I believe In wishing wishes, dreaming dreams.
5)I believe People shouldn't be afraid to be themselves.
6)I believe Telling yourself that your going to be happy everyday makes you happy- everyday.
7) I believe Laughter is the best sound.
8)I believe Music is the greatest food for the soul- and chocolate.
9)I believe Talking/thinking with yourself is very therapeutic. 
10)I believe in writing in your journal. Telling it your stories and secrets- they won't tell a soul unless you let them.
11)I believe Every girl deserves a romance- their "Happily Ever After"- including moi.
12)I believe Breathing in and seeing nature is therapeutic.
13)I believe in good writing, beautiful pieces of art.
14)I believe smiling and laughing is healthy.
15)I believe in running. It helps me clear my mind.
16)I believe no one should be afraid to cry when they need to.

There is to many too list and too many too many to remember. That's okay. I think this will do. 

Believe in yourself.
Lahve always,
Madison

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

I believe #6 with all of my heart. Just sayin:)