Saturday, January 8, 2011

every girl needs romance


  


this one is for you Marisa Oswald- one who 
thinks even two blades of grass can be in love



Romance is like chocolate- women love it and can't seem to live without it. (i made that up... i personally think it is a good one!) 

Every girl needs romance. Just sayin'. Last night I watched a movie- can you guess what kind of movie? Yep. Romance. I have seen the movie before, but for some reason it ten times better this time! I guess it's because I haven't read/watched any romances yet this year. Yesterday was the first. It was so good I cried. Well, almost. I stopped myself before it got weird.

My mom challenged me to read books that don't involve any romance. It is one of the hardest things I have ever done! I've attempted this one book at least three different times. It's difficult but I am doing it. It will definitely be something I will be proud of.

love always,
Maddiey

No comments: