Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Eight: Just a Moment

The other day my brother asked me to help him make his lunch. It took me a while to get started on it because I was in the middle of doing something. When I finally got on his sandwich I realized that it was 1:11PM. Oh yeah, I freaked out and yelled, "MAKE A WISH!!" I squeezed my eyes shut, getting ready to wish. My brother got impatient and decided to start making his sandwich. He was sick and I couldn't allow that so I put my wish aside and helped him. By the time I turned around to make my wish, it was 1:13PM.
"Thanks A LOT, Brayden!" I said sarcastically.
Then there was a slight pause, a silence.
"sorry..." he replied.
I tried so hard not to laugh, but that didn't last very long.
He seriously asked me, "What?"
"Nothing... {snicker, snicker}..."
To try to make me "feel better" he said, "Well if you wait ten more minutes, you can make another wish- 1+2=3 (1:23PM)!"
I never remembered that wish. Oops.

No comments: