Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day One: Introduce Yourself

Okay, here we go...
I try to make life amazing. I take in every moment, considering it perfect- I would have it no other way than the way it happened. I love romance oh-so much, but I try to keep myself from getting to caught up in the "perfect"  or fairytales that only comes in novels. Some say I will never die because I laugh so much. That's a lie. I will probably end up dying of laughter.

Since you already know me,  I am going share some secrets I have told no one instead boring you with things you already know. Some are more fears than secrets, but oh well.


Secret: I am excited for the life that is farther away on my path of life. But even more than that, I am scared to grow old(er). I have nothing against old people, in fact, I love them. I just don't want to think of my abilities to do things being limited (because I am old).


Secret: I love loving. When I meet the right man, I will marry him. I will love him. Although I want love to last forever, I am horribly scared it won't.


Secret: I hate obsessions. They may seem good at first, but in the end they just tear you apart. Once I find myself starting to become obsessed, I regret even loving- whatever it is- in the first place. I would rather just love.

Now that I have shared my secrets, please don't be afraid to share yours. Leave a comment- share a secret.

Lahve always,
Madison

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Secret- I love you. Wait! You already knew that...