Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Twenty: January


I have had a lot to think about this month. New goals, new wishes. I have thought a lot about what I believe in and the person I am becoming. I have had new challenges. I am a new person every day, unsure of what I am going to say or do. It's fine because in the end, I am happy with where my life is headed. I have experimented a lot of new things. I've gained a greater respect for God's creations, my friends, and even more for myself.

I have enjoyed the sparatic days when the sun warmed the earth. I have enjoyed the many parties and get together's that have brightened my weekends, the chance to start driving without an adult in the car. The chance to set new goals and be who I want to be.

Enjoy your last day of January.
Lahve always,
Madison

p.s. At the bottom of my playlist, there is a song that is new to my playlist. It's called Listen to Your Heart. You may have already heard of it, but that's okay. I suggest you listen to it. It's my favorite.

No comments: