Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Nineteen: Regrets



I have plenty of regrets. The eat me away, sometimes to the point where I don't think I can take it anymore. There is one regret that keeps coming back to me. It is the one regret that I can't seem to get rid of or control. 

My regret is:
Words. 

I'm a human that struggles with saying the right things to others,  judgmental thoughts, and making sense. I sometimes can't find the words to describe my emotions or experiences. Sometimes I think too hard about what to say that I miss my opportunity to say it. When I say hurtful words, I wish there was some way to shove them back into my mouth and try to re-say it, but in a way that isn't so hurtful. I regret conversations that are awkward, and I didn't do a thing to make it un-awkward.

I deal with this regret every day. I am human. I try to be better, but I slip up sometimes. 

Feel good about yourself and don't regret a thing. (I should listen to my own advice)
Lahve always,
Madison

3 comments:

Brynnie said...

Oh Goodness. Amen

Brynnie said...

Holy cow! That's the second picture on your blog that looks just like Dani!! crazy.

Madison said...

Crazy! And I didn't even think about it when I posted it!