Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day Thirteen: This Beautiful Week

Let's just say that this week was great... no more like this weekend was great.
Oh-ho Preference!!!

This is me and my preference date, Connor.
Aren't we Lahvely! ;)
We had a blast!

This week was the beginning of a new semester. Goodness, I needed a fresh start! After a few class changes with my irritated counselor, I now have all the perfect classes! So far, so great. Let's just hope it stays that way...

Thank you to my Preference Mothers: I couldn't have survived with out all y'all!
Thank you Preference Date Groupies: Hmmm, what a beautiful day. I couldn't wish for a better date.
Thank you Connor: for saying yes and giving me a beautiful night.
Thank you Dad: I asked for your opinion and you gave me a beautiful compliment. It made my night!
Thank you Mom: thanks for talking to me on the phone, and giving me advice. I miss ya tons and can't wait for you to come home!
Thank you to anyone that I may of missed: Thank you, thank you.

This week was a beautiful one (hence the post title).
Thank You.
Lahve always,
Madison
Oh and P.S. I drove for the first time without an adult in the car!! Please be proud of me.

No comments: