Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Two: First Love

I am different from everybody else. (Duh.)
Okay, let me be more specific. I was never one of those girls that went around crushin' on every boy she met. You see, I don't ever remember actually loving a boy. Now that I am in high school, I have changed. I am still not the go-around-and-crush-on-every-boy-you-meet type of girl, but love had a different meaning for me. I have friends. Guy friends. If he is always kind to me, I may end up liking him more than I originally planned. That's how it goes.  I don't just like the guy for looks. I like him for the way he treats me and those around him. 
These last few days, weeks, I have thought about guys I've liked. At the time, I convinced myself that I didn't really like anyone at the moment. But that's when I realized that's a lie. I have sort of fallin' in love with this kid I never thought I would ever fall in love with. He's slightly dirty (only slightly). But whenever he talks to me, he talks to me like a friend. He may say some rude/crude things to other people, but never to me. It's nice.
But let's not talk about that... I have already said enough... MORE than enough...
For day two, I wanted to share a story from when I was young. The first time someone loved me. First Grade. At first, we were just friends. We would work on every project together, eat lunch together, talk together at recess. (Ha- funny story- we would eat lunch together, then go to the bathroom to wash our hands. Since we were different genders we had to separate to our bathrooms to wash our hands. Whoever would finish first would wait in between the bathrooms, waiting, waiting for the other one to finish.) You could say that we were best friends.
Then, before I knew it, people were snickering and teasing. That's when I finally realized that maybe we weren't just friends- to him at least. That's when I considered that maybe he did like me... 
People continued to tease and our friendship was torn apart. I don't like him like that anymore, but I admit, it would be nice if we were still friends.

So I kinda sorta think I might like you a tiny speck of a bit more than I originally planned, said the Maddiey who is quoting MissLindy. (sorry Brynn, I just had to steal that way of quoting from ya...it's slightly different so it should be ok...)

Lahve always,
Madison



1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Oh Dearest, it is all fine:) That is SO cute, by the way, the bathroom thing:)