Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Seventeen: I Can't Pick Just One




Okay. I can't just pick one favorite memory. It's just too hard. If I were to pick one, I would think about it for hours on end. Then, I would realize that it isn't my absolute favorite memory and I would go and change it. This cycle would just keep going and never end so... how about I just describe what makes a perfect favorite memory? Yep, that will have to do.

 This is a matter of opinion so you don't need to agree with me. It's fine.

[For me] Life's best memories are fairly simple. They don't always have to cost a fortune. Now I'm not saying that expensive trips are no fun. If I said that, I would be lying. But the simplicity of the moment makes everything spectacular. Simple things like: a guy twirling you while you slow dance, laying on the creek trail with your gal friends, soaking in the sun; realizing your strength/ability and run ten miles, pinning flowers on your date as you get ready to go to a formal dance, walking along the beach, shoeless, picking up any sand dollars that appear to still be whole; studying and learning about your passions in life (not to be confused with the stuff that teachers shovel down your throat); dancing and/or singing to your favorite music (while your alone in your room), talking and/or thinking to yourself, and the list goes on.

The simple things allow you to remember that you are breathing and that you are human. You are enjoying life.

Live life to the fullest.
Lahve always,
Madison

3 comments:

Brynnie said...

I completely agree with you, babe.

and where, may I ask, are you getting these beautiful pictures from? others blogs or just google?

Dani said...

why does it have to be alone in your room?

Madison said...

Brynn- I just search everywhere. Blogs mainly.

Dani- It doesn't. That's just how I wrote it. I do it in and out of my room.