Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Six: Beautiful Day


Today was beautiful.
Not anything spectacularly different.
Just beautiful.
Best things I did today:
-Read the footnotes in my scriptures
-Turned on some cozy lamps in my room. I read for a while then took a beautiful nap.
-Didn't bother to care what my hair looked like today.

Funny things that happened today:
 boy belting "I am a Child of God" in sacrament meeting-
Watching Kenedi's nose flare as she laughed-
Reagan saying "yeehaw" to our home teachers about the sarcasm of an extended lesson-

A scripture that came to my mind several times this past week or so describes my day perfectly (since it is Sunday, I think it is appropriate to share this scripture...)

Alma 37:6
"... but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."
By the simple beauties and laughs, a great day is brought to pass.

Live life happy.
Lahve always,
Madison

No comments: