Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Fifteen: Dreams


I watched the movie A Walk To Remember today. I decided to do the same thing Jamie did in the movie- make a list of life ambitions. Ain't it ironic that that is basically what today's post is about?

My dream is to find my prince. Grab a white dress and suit, and both of us will end the day wearing simply beautiful rings. We will be married in the beautiful castle in Salt Lake and be together forever- even after death.

I dream of one day becoming a professional photographer. Taking pictures of other peoples' beautiful wedding days. And let's not forget, I will take pictures of my beautiful kids. They will have to learn to be photogenic because I am their mother, and I take billions of pictures.

Some simple dreams...
Like Jamie, I would like to be in two places at once.
I would like to spend this next summer, fearless, carless, and shoeless.
I would like to spend everyday of my life laughing with my friends.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Dream Big.
Lahve always,
Madison

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Maddiey! This my most favoritest post that you've ever witten! Can I print it out and put it in my Brynn-Journal?!