Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Five: Definition of LAHVE


Love is what brings family closer, what keeps friends laughing. The two "f" words you can't live without.
Love is a stranger who pulls over to help you change the tire on your car.
Love is a dear friend who listens to your nonsense.
Love is what makes and sometimes brakes a girls heart.
Love is simplicity.
Love is the sound of the man's voice that makes me melt.
Love is the sound of laughter.
Love is the tears that you shed for another human being.
Love is adventure.
Love is the adrenaline you feel when you try something new.

To my friends:
I love you guys. Really, it's no joke. You add color to my black and white photograph. Your tears are my tears. Your joys are my joys, too. You guys help me realize the beauty and simplicity that is all around me. You allow me to adventure, try something new. I trust you. You are great. You are awesome- you have the most amazing smile (Validation)

To my family:
I love you. I would be nothing without you. Our frustrations and the pain we feel only makes us closer. With you, I can be anything I want and I don't have to worry about being too much of anything. We are all odd with many differences, but we come together to make one lovely family. You are my friends- some of my bests. Don't change. Don't leave. Let's be a forever family.

Give love. Take love. Be love.
Lahve always,
Madison

No comments: