Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Seven: Surrounded by Beauty





Dani: Insanely stylish. She's extremely talented, although she claims she isn't. Violin, Piano, Dancing, Singing- what can't you do Dani? I love her full name, Danielle- it fits her perfectly. Likes to take long walks, and while she walks, she sings.

Brenna: Has the best freckles in the whole world. She is extremely talented with clay. Her laugh is insanely contagious. She could be a model if she wanted to be.

Brynn: Hilarious. She is an exquisite writer, which makes me tremendously jealous. She has inspired me to do write in my journal. She has many plans full of adventure that brings me happiness.

Marisa: Oh my, Marisa! She has been my dearest friend since 3rd grade. I have always been jealous of her artisticness (yep, in know it isn't a real word- it is now.) Her imagination is always running wild. She has a drop-dead gorgeous smile. Her kindness makes me look bad. It's fine.

"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?" asked Piglet.
"Even longer," Pooh answered.

Lahve always,
Madison

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

AH!! Maddiey! I LOVE you! and that girl looks like Dani in that picture... the last one. Don't ya think?