Friday, July 29, 2011

confusion and boiled blood.



i don't understand.

In the search of my true identity, I have found myself to be more relaxed and care free about the little things, like little imperfections that are in each of us. I have let go of pathetic arguments (for the most part, anyway) and I've learned it's okay to state my opinion and stand up for myself. I try to not let the little things boil my blood.

i am chill(ier).

I've been care free for long enough that now... I don't understand how people loose there temper so quickly over things that don't matter. It comes as a shock to me and I become confused. Now I am not saying that I am perfect and never loose my temper quickly about such things. When I do something of the crazy manor, I find my Self confused with what I've done.    


When they tell you you're crazy, they are paying you a compliment.


post script: I was very fortunate to be a part of an Alice in Wonderland day. Rabbit Hole, Croquet, and yes- a TEA PARTY.

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU, my friends.

3 comments:

Brynnie said...

I LOVE the song that first plays on here. Could I steal it someday? I love it SO much. and I really love it with this post. I liked reading it while listening to this song a lot.


Boiled skin:) Wow, I loved that book.

and that party sure was a fun one. Especially with a million children there:)

Avery Jalaine Taylor said...

Yes, I like this post.

(Remember that one time in French we made a book about a llama with a thing for crayons? Cool.)

Madison said...

My dear friends, thank you for posting lahvely comments.

Dearest Brynn,
I wouldn't mind you taking that song. I like it a lot, too. Oh and I am so so glad you liked that book! ITS SO GOOD!!

Dearest Avery,
Bonjour, amie! Thank you, thank you. Yep. I remember- oh my.