Thursday, July 7, 2011

'You wanna know the real difference between us? Let me see... I know how to fence and you don't... Or I have class and you don't. Take your pick.'

Today went kinda like this:

Except for the fact that 1. I was alone and 2. I was actually outside (on my back porch) eating oreos with peanut butter. I took my spoon and stuck it out in the open, hoping I could catch a few rain drops. A few rain drops later, I stuck the spoon in my mouth. It was the best tasting rain that I have ever tasted (and the only rain I have ever tasted).

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

wow, I like this eating rain drops thing.

that part in The Parent Trap reminds me of girls camp :)

...it was oh so wonderful when she was like that... Lindsey Lohan I mean. When she was little... and straight. If only, if only