Wednesday, July 13, 2011

this thing we call 'love.'

image one.

image two.

{insert a picture of Amanda and Derek Walker
image three.
I know I am a stalker but I didn't feel like being so stalker-ish and posting a picture of Derek and Amanda without them knowing.

image one:  At first I couldn't see it- it grossed me out. But now I can see it. True love is love that last forever. The way my father annoys us all when he says, "Guess what? I love your mom." and you know he really means it. The way they hug each other when he comes home from work. The way she smiles and rolls her eyes when he makes a ridiculous joke. My dad wheezes and she laughs like a hyena. They are perfect for each other.

image two: Oh Gilbert and Anne! He called her 'Carrot' and pulled her braids. She pretended to hate him. He loved her from the beginning. She did too, but her stubbornness hid it (or so she tried to hide it by being stubborn). Anne finally agrees to marry him after the third proposal attempt. Even though he is an war doctor, there love is still strong and beautiful- Anne searches for her Gilbert there in the middle of war. Oh how I love their romantic reunion (you should watch the movie to see it for yourself)!

image three: Last night I went swimming with Brynn's family (which includes Amanda and Derek). Brynn and I waded in the water just watching how cute they were. You should see the way they look at each other- their smiles are pure evidence that they are madly in love with each other. They are a truly perfect couple. How lucky they are to marry their since-they-were-kids best friend! I am truly jealous.

Avec Amour,
Madison
twenty pebbles

4 comments:

rsmith145 said...

What movie is image #2 from? It sounds lovely and I'm in the need for a new movie :)

Madison said...

It's called Anne of Green Gables. BEST MOVIE SERIES EVER.

Brynnie said...

Oh, there is nothing better than seeing a picture of Anne and Gil on my best friends blog! and my brother-in-law and sister are the cutest couple in the world!

This has got to be one of my favorite posts!

and Rachel, I don't know who the heck you are but you HAVE to read and watch Anne of Green Gables! :)

Derek and Amanda said...

You are the cutest! Please, do stalk us. I love being stalked. It makes me feel not so bad about being a stalker myself. :) I must admit, we are truly deeply in love. Some may laugh, but I love love.