Thursday, October 28, 2010

My First Hug

Well, technically it wasn't my first hug. Eh, it was my first guy hug! Amazing, amazing, amazing. I officially love hugs to DEATH!! They make you feel ten times better!!
HUG QUOTES:
~I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time. ~Drew Barrymore

~A hug is a smile with arms, a laugh with a stronger grip. ~Terri Guillemets

~I will not play at tug o' war
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs....
~Shel Silverstein

~Hug Department: Always Open ~Author Unknown

~You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug. ~Author Unknown

~Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you. ~Jacques Prévert

~A hug is two hearts wrapped in arms. ~Author Unknown

~Hugging has no unpleasant side effects and is all natural. There are no batteries to replace, it's inflation-proof and non-fattening with no monthly payments. It's non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable. ~Author Unknown

~Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today,
because when you give one, you get one right back your way.
~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Dani said...

um is there a story about this? you better freakin tell me this story!

Madison said...

Nah, it is nothing ;)