Monday, October 4, 2010

Congrats!! You have just won an award!!

You know what I wish? I wish I could give every one who makes my day an award. The award would be called:
The You-Have-Made-My-Day Award
Wouldn't you guys like to receive such an award? I know I would. Today was kinda a downer day. Yuck, school and rainy weather (that should be spent inside reading a book, watching a movie, or outside dancing in the rain- but NO, we had to go to school!!). They are definitely not a good combo! So I want to tell you an award I would have given away today (if I actually gave out awards).
So I came from the boring class of US History out in the trailers. It was raining. Just a sprinkle. I passed a man in the hallway who knew me, but has never talked to me before. As we passed each other, he said Hi. Shocked and not so sure of who said it, I turned back and realized it was him. I turned back around and walked to Physics with a smile on my face. He had NO idea I was having a bad day and he had NO idea how much of an impact that would be on me. See, if I gave out awards, well... I don't know what would happen because of it. I guess I will just have to stick to giving mental awards. Don't worry, if you are a recipient of one of these awards, I will let you know.

No comments: