Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall is finally on its' way. Leaves are finally changing. Any season can officially start once my mom puts up the first decoration. Today is officially fall. Our house is now decorated in red, orange, yellow, fall colors. It brought back many memories from past years. It reminded me of carmel apples, soup in bread bowls-that look like pumpkins- after a cold night of trick-or-treating.
Ah, even the wonderful memories of costumes that make me laugh came back to mind. I think that one of the most memorable costumes I ever wore was the bunch-of-grapes costume. I wore a purple shirt and pinned on several balloons. I was covered in so many balloons that when I went to school, I had to kneel at the back table because I couldn't sit in a desk. If I did I would have popped a few balloons, resulting in a ruined costume. From that point on, I decided to make my costumes something more on the lines of simple and comfortable.
I am ready for fall. I am excited to see the leaves on the trees along the creek trail turn colors, lighting up the path vibrantly. I can already find myself sitting there on the bench looking at the colors, enjoying the crisp fall air, just thinking. Thinking of nothing important to anyone but myself. Thinking of how beautiful this world God made is. I thank Him for the little beauties that make life wonderful.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Except for it isn't cold yet. It's still as hot as ever. But other than that yes! :)