Thursday, October 7, 2010

Driving Range


Guess what? Yes. Yes, indeed. Yes, I finished range and....
I PASSED!!!
Oh I am so happy!!
At first I was a little nervous because I didn't know how the teacher graded. Then on top of that, my first drill was figure eight. I have always been pretty lucky and have not hit a cone, but I was still nervous!!
My friends weren't in my car, but I made new friends. As the drills went by, I soon got over my nervousness :)
Then, after we parked our cars, we went out and picked up all the cones. Then.... that is when we found out if we passed or not... Most people pass. There is just a few in a blue moon that are just so horrible that they don't. I am just so glad I don't have to repeat range again. It is more humiliating than boring/hard. I actually enjoyed most of it... I am just now glad it's over!!!
TIME TO PARTY!!

No comments: