Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is my favorite movie of all times. I watched it last night-- I cried with them and I laughed with them. Oh it is so amazing! You have to see this movie!
The first time I watched this, I watched it outside on the trail with all of my gorgeous gal friends (oh and Andrew was there to...) We started it a little late and I had to be home before it was over. I got right to the part where they were just about to meet each other at the Empire State Building. Oh I got right to the WORSE place to stop!! I went home ready to cry-- I had to see the happy ending. So once I got home, I attempted to finish the movie but I was so exhausted that I didn't keep my eyes open long enough to watch at least five minutes of it. I woke up when the credits had just started. Disappointment.
I finally finished it yesterday! Happy day! Oh it is DEFINITELY my favorite movie EVER!! The characters are gorgeous and play the part insanely well!! The ending was so touching and I cried tears of joy!! I cried with them! It is one of my favorite happy-ever-after endings!! So good!! Watch it!! Watch it again and again and again!! Oh it is so good!!

No comments: