Wednesday, June 22, 2011

this post is about muffins, not cupcakes.



Blueberry muffins. Wanna know why (this post is about muffins and not cupcakes)? Keep reading.


Kenedi and I were... well... doing nothing. I remembered my blueberry muffin left over from breakfast. This is what I discovered to be more exciting than I imagined it would be:


Searching blueberry muffins in Google Images while eating a blueberry muffin.


Of course my blueberry muffin was better than all of the images that were pulled up.
Not really.
Kenedi chuckled at my weirdness....
What irked me more than anything was that pictures of cupcakes popped up when I searched blueberry muffins.


Just in case you were wondering, muffins are not cupcakes.
Love Always,
Madison

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Ohhoho. I love costco blueberry muffins.