Friday, June 24, 2011

I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor.



Ma mére has her visiting teachers over. That means I have to be SUPER careful of what I do or say.


Last time they were over when I was home I had just finished a shower. I did not know they were upstairs and started singing some ridiculous song at the top of my lungs all the way to my bedroom. McKayla came to my room not long after and told me that they were all laughing at me upstairs. Oh boy.


I am just trying so hard not to sing too loud to embarrass my mother. It's taking all my will power not to...


So here's the thing. I really like country music. It's the music I grew up listening to. But most of you already knew that. But what you don't know is this:


I love the country songs about tractors.  


She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy by Kenny Chesney and Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean. I would like to go on a date where we go on a ride on his tractor and have a picnic in the fields. Yeah, that's my kind of romance- country style.

Here's some country favorites (including the two mentioned above):

  • 1970 Somethin' ( Mark Willis)
  • Honey Bee ( Blake Shelton)
  • I Love You This Big ( Scotty McCreery)
  • Put You in a Song ( Keith Urban)
  • Just a Kiss ( Lady Antebellum)
  • No one Needs to Know (Shania Twain)


Listen to some country music. Please.
Avec amour,
Madison

1 comment:

rsmith145 said...

J'adore country music! 'She thinks my tractor's sexy' is one of my all time favorites! Also I love Lady Antebellum and Carrie Underwood.

Hope your having an incredible summer!

Cheers.
-Rachel