Monday, June 20, 2011

C'est Bon.

So much wasted in the afternoon,
so much sacred [time] in the month of June.

Maybe I should write my summer list of things to do on paper instead of leaving it as a mental note. I have forgotten so much of it, and now, I am bored out of my mind. No to mention, all my friends are gone or not available. C'est bon... je pense... 


Here. Take a goggle at these beautiful women:
Dorothea Lange
Jessie Tarbox Beals
Margaret Bourke-White
(The captions have a link to their bios.)

Hello, Darling. I believe it is summertime.

*post script: Is it sad that all I can think about is books (and photography)? Is it sad that all I really have to talk about is books (and photography)? Is it sad that all I want to do is read a book (and take pictures)?
Maybe you understand, but maybe not.
It's fine. I still love you.

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

I understand the book part. I miss you so much! I have a million things to do this summer. I envy your amount of free-time.

Go read a book in a romantic place. Then you can do something:)