Monday, March 7, 2011

random thoughts from today.


-Grandma is well. She didn't have her surgery, but it was for the better. 
-My cold is starting to disappear and I can breathe again. I already had a deep appreciation for breathing through the nose, but after not being able to for a while, I truly appreciate it. You could say my life is going pretty good. At least that's how it right now. I can breathe.
-My mom and dad are going through old photographs. I have a slight obsession with them. I especially adore my Grandparent's (Davis) wedding picture. 
- I have recently considered becoming a book editor. I wonder if I could handle such a career... It would be heaven for a person, such as myself, who loves to read! Yep, it's in consideration.

“You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give”
-Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

I LAHVE the third picture... but I love you more:)