Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First

To see a letter I wrote last year to my husband visit HERE.

{an excerpt from the journal of Maddiey}

"Dear Husband,
If you ever get your hands on these journals, I hope you laugh. Laugh with me and cry with me. If you find a thousand names of men... let's just say I love men- I am a teenager, what do you expect?
But you are the man I love the most. I will always love you. We will live our life together... We will cry together, laugh together. We will hold hands. We will love each other way past the end of forever."

Dear Hubby,
Not much has changed. 
I still love you.
I have an explanation for all the guys in my journals: I fall for all of those guys, hoping that one day one of those guys will be you. I will always love you more than all of my silly crushes. I am itching to meet you. I can't wait for our first. First conversation. First date. First kiss. First day of forever.

be a gentleman
sing (even if you stink)
smile constantly
stay true 

Lahve forever and always,
Madison (your wife)

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

This is SO cute!! Dude, your husband will love you.

And what if, just what if... you married one of those crushes! :) It happens! Look at Manda and Derek! That's why I just plan on marrying everyone. Then I won't be surprised:)