Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taken-Up-My-Afternoon Things


You wanna know what my day has consisted of (after school, of course! I won't bore you with school junk)? Two main things:

Taken-up-my-afternoon thing #1: Pride and Prejudice. It is probably the prettiest text I have ever read in my entire life! Oh, Mrs. Bennet is quite the hoot! You can never get bored reading this book, but when Mrs. Bennet is on the scene, it is entirely impossible to get bored and want to quit reading! I laugh for ages because of her. Here, enjoy a P&P quote:


Taken-up-my-afternoon thing #2: French studying. After mutual, Caitlin and I allowed the snow to cover our clothes as we walked from mutual to her house to study. We had a fabulous time studying household chores, the wonderful Passé Composé, and drinking hot chocolate (yes, the picture is coffee, but let's pretend it's hot coco... wow! You are a fabulous pretender! Look! It worked! It's hot coco!)
J'ai fini! I hope I will do well on my quiz to-morrow (spelled like they do in P&P) and Caitlin (you may never read this, but who cares?) I wish you the same!

I guess you could say there is kind of a third T-U-M-A..... Justin Bieber.... I sang (quite loudly) a wonderful variety of  JB songs all afternoon. Ah... Justin... look what you do to millions of girls...How rude! No worries, I will forgive you.

Here's a ridiculous Keep Calm quote:

Keep Calm
And Find
Yourself
A Mr. Darcy

Lahve always,
Madison

p.s. No worries, I held my composure in front of the Beautiful Temple Man today. Maybe one day we'll be married.
(just jokes.)
p.p.s. T-U-M-A is an abbreviation for Taken up my afternoon. Cool, eh?
p.p.p.s. Don't mind my comments in parentheses. They could be hilarious if you let them.

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Haha I LOVE mrs. Bennet! I told you she was hilarious! Oh and do you want my copy of Pride and Prejudice??.... oh yes... I LAHVE JUSTIN!!!