Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bieber Fever

I didn't get asked to Sweethearts. It's fine. Instead, I went to the Justin Bieber Movie with my galfriends.

I thought of him as a sad teenage boy who sings like a girl. Coming out of the movie today, I now have more respect for Bieber. I am amazed at how desperate/crazy/ostrobogulous his fans are.... those crazy girls are so obsessed that they bawl their heads off for a man they may only see in person once (if they're EXTREMELY LUCKY, maybe they'll see him twice). I couldn't help but laugh the whole movie (mainly because of the ostrobogulous fans). HAW HAW- HAIR FLIP? Oh yeah, it was great. What more can you say about it?

Good luck with the rest of your career, Bieber.
That's all I have to say.
Lahve always,
Maddiey

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Omy, I mean, my goodness!:) I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!! and i also love your bakcground! It's birds on a wire!! How many are there??...:)