Monday, February 7, 2011

Ok, I give up.




That's it. I have had it with the 30 day junk. Yeah, I  know I was almost done. It's fine. I think i will move on to better things.

Yesterday I talked to my sister about things that have no particular importance. Somehow I brought up the topic of writing a letter to my 9th grade english teacher, Mrs. McNaughton. I searched all afternoon in my journal, hoping that I could find that letter. I finally found it before it got too dark. This is what it read (in exactness- please don't make fun of me for my grammar mistakes! I was... 15... young.):

Dear Mrs. McNaughton-
Thanks so much for being a
FABULOUS english teacher! English
was truly one of my favorite subjects. 
I loved most of the books  we read-
they were all worth reading :)
I know that I might've appeared
shy but I'm really not. I am 
completely opposite of that! Haha
that may be a shock to you but its true!
People usually have to tell
me to be quiet. Do you remember
that one time in 9th grade 
when I was the only girl?
Haha that was truly an interesting
day. I'm glad I only have to live 
that day once! But this is not
why I wanted to write you a thank you.


I am writing this thank you
because I want to thank
you for having us write 15pgs
as a journal as part of our
Grade. I wish I could've found my 
9th grade journal so I could keep
it forever. But thats okay. What
I've gotten out of it means
so much more! I have found
 that it is so fun to just
write & write. Random or
important I love to write.
Now I am not going t go off
& write Books or anything, but 
it has helped me become a better
journal writer which is SUPER
important to me. It is nice to
have your history written down &
to share it (in the future). You
have no idea how grateful I am.
Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!
-Maddiey Beardall 

Wow. Talk about the cheesy-ness of being a 15 year old! It's great.

Live life cheesy.
Write letters (to your english teacher, maybe?)
Lahve always,
Madison

No comments: