Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Time to Think

At Christmas time, I lahve to stay up late when the house is silent and peaceful. I turn on the tree lights and sit on the far end of the couch on the far end of the family room. Don't ask me why I sit so far back, I just do. I like to sit back and enjoy the breathtaking view. I lahve those moments were you sit and think for hours on end with no worrying about what is going to happen in the future.


Just think.
No worries.
No pain.
Just a Time to Think.

The great thing about thinking like this means that you think of all of the nonsense you want. None of it has any importance. It may not even make any sense. The great thing is, is that you don't confuse anyone. Well, unless you confuse yourself... but there is no need to explain your thinking, you just let go and think anything you want to. The only person it needs to make sense to is yourself.

Never be afraid to sit awhile and think.  ~Lorraine Hansberry, A Raisin in the Sun


*                *                *

post script:
I love to read the Newspaper.
No, I don't read it a lot.
But when I do, I LAHVE IT!!!
I don't always care what is written in the paper, 
just the act of reading it makes me happy.



1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Everything you just said are my favorite things to do, everyday!:) But really, they are!! and newspapers smell just fantastic (that fantastic was said in a Nacho voice, just sayin) :)