Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hahahahaha...Guts...

So, Reagan and her friend are watching Ramona and Beezus in the other room. I was listening to a part of it and I had to laugh to myself. She said that she needed to say something- get the word of her chest. She said it was a bad word and then, all of the sudden she yells...
"GUTS!
 GUTS, GUTS, GUTS!!"

It's officially my new word. Just saying.

I told a story last night at family home evening. I got everybody with it. I told them that I saw a car that was flipped, tires up in the air. Everyone started asking questions about it. That's when I said, 

"Too bad it was only a toy car!!"


That's when the my parents, Mckayla, and Brayden just rolled their eyes at me and Kenedi and Reagan looked at me, confused. Don't you just love it when you confuse people and hours later they finally get what you said. The sad thing is, I tend to be the same way...


No comments: