Monday, November 29, 2010

Be OK

I just want to Be Ok
Be Ok
Be Ok
I just want to Be Ok today.


Christmas is just around the corner. YES! Our house now smells of goodness. More and more lights are being strung. Cozy music is being played and sung. Wow did you notice? I just made a rhyme.

Our house now smells of goodness.
More and more lights are being strung.
Cozy music is being played and sung.


Except I think that if it were to be made into a poem or song it should look like this:

More and more lights are being strung.
The house now smells of Christmas goodness.
Cozy music is being played and sung.

Bleh. I wish I could write.
I wish I could write amazing words that bring out the emotions I feel. I wish I could truly portray myself with... I don't know how to finish the sentence... example right here... hopefully it makes sense.

I also wish I made more sense. Why do I have to be so confusing? The thing that's strange is that it makes perfect sense to me. But everything makes sense to me.

That makes sense,
because it doesn't make sense,
because you don't make sense,
which makes sense.

Wow. So true.

I said something today that made me think.

I said something along the lines of "You never know what the future brings." And then I just decided to add some more of my nonsense goodness.

"You never know what the future may bring. But what you decide today can make a difference in how your future will turn out."

Its just like a gift. You won't know what's in the gift until you open it. Hmm... I forgot how I was planning on finishing this bizarre thought... well.... something... bleh hopefully you get me.

That's what's going to be great about marriage. Your hub will understand you no matter how ridiculous or oustrobogulous it may be. He always takes your side and trusts that you know best. Wow, I am one step closer to marriage. I am old.

I am sorry for rambling... 
Okay... I will spare you.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.

Best wishes to all,

Maddiey

(Why end like a letter, signing my name? Meh, it makes me feel better so why not? Join the club if you would like. Everyone is welcome...)

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Haha! Oh Maddiey, I love you! You're so funny and... you and it's amazing! And, by the way, I LOVE your background!