Monday, August 8, 2011

oh snap!

I go through a lot of moments where I find something breathtakingly beautiful, but the moment is ruined simply because I do not have a camera. I can't handle it anymore.

That's why I have decided that...

I, Madison Beardall, will carry my camera with me everywhere till the day it breaks. When it does break, I promise to purchase a new one as soon as possible.
A secret project.
I am excited.
It is a lovely project, I think.
I can't wait to show you when I finish.
Prepare yourselves to be amazed.

Radio, radio, tell me something I wanna know, wanna know.

Avec Amour,
Madison

2 comments:

Dani said...

What a brilliant idea! You can be our official paparizzi!

Brynnie said...

You know, I tried that once and I couldn't manage it like you could. Almost all the pictures turned out pretty bad. So, I write down what I see that I want to remember. Paint a picture through my pen, that's what I do :)