Tuesday, August 23, 2011

here we go again.


So... it being the first day of school, why don't I just tell you about myself (because that's what the first week of school is all about).

Hey. I'm Maddiey. Maddiey Beardall. I like photography. I like to read. 

I didn't have one thought (well, maybe one...) about lying/cheating in get-to-know-you bingo this year (hmm... oh yeah I play football... uh-huh...)

My teeth ache terribly because apparently I am stressed about the first day of school and I didn't even let my Self know (I grit my teeth when I am nervous or completely focused... it's possibly one of my favorite traits about myself).

 I freaked out a sophomore by telling her about my obsession with Nicholas Sparks/ The Notebook as well as my favorite actor, Tom Hanks. Oh I also told her my favorite memory was laying on a public walkway. (I almost seriously put "good times" after that, but that drives me nuts and I don't feel like sounding like "Wentzy" No, not now)

I walked into PreCalc Honors and had to remind my Self that smart people take smart classes like PreCalc Honors (unless your me, and then you are just one of those stupid people who think they can take smart classes).

I FINALLY finished my summer honors english homework. (Note: It is the first day of school. Yup, procrastinator is my middle name.)

I love to write, although I'm not very good at it. If I knew how to paint, I would be a lovely painter. I love to sing, sometimes in the shower. I am insanely white for August.

My first happy thought about school: I can't wait to see Avery Taylor (As in I-don't-know-you-very-well-and-I-can't-explain-why-I-am-excited-to-see-you. Sorry, Avery, if that creeps you out. It's not supposed to be that way... It's a compliment...)

Second happy thought: I can't wait to see Mme Winkleman!

Basically, I can't wait to go to French.

I kinda want to be more than friends.
Avec Amour,
Maddiey
15 Pebbles

3 comments:

Avery Jalaine Taylor said...

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD POST!!!!

Mostly I got really excited when I was mentioned. Especially because French was obviously the highlight of my whole day.

Let's antagonize all the new sophomores?

Goooooood times. (heh heh)

Huzzah.

Dani said...

It's fine, Maddiey. I still haven't finished it!

rsmith145 said...

French is the best. Which is obviously why I took it. Also, your not that bad of a procrastinator. I had summer AP homework....due next week. Not done. Not even close. It's fine really.
I like your blog.
Cheers.