Monday, May 2, 2011

If I ever became famous, I would have to be on a Got Milk poster.

I am pretty ecstatic that it is finally May. It is a very promising month. 

Here, take some song lyrics:
"I keep my head on straight
and my eyes wide open
I try to move forward
wishing and hoping
I took a hold of myself
In the middle of November
Don't you look back now
It's all I can remember
I feel like I'm leaving
Like I'm leaving home
Like the clouds are parting and I'm not alone
I'm learning to live
I'm learning to learn
Starting to sing my song
right or wrong
Breaking away
Setting me free
Freedom in my own life
I'm learning to live"

Live May lively.
Lahve Always,
Maddiey

2 comments:

Brynnie said...

Could I possibly steal that for my blog, dear?? :)

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.