Friday, May 18, 2012

fingertips trembling though they may be.

I can't sleep. I haven't slept in over a week. Of course I have laid in bed and closed my eyes for a few hours, but that's not sleep. Right as I feel myself sinking into the sheets, my alarm goes off. I hit snooze, hoping I can sink deeper and get some sleep. I hit the snooze button twice. Nothing happens. I'm still without sleep. In those hours of so-called sleep I have the weirdest dreams. My dreams make it embarrassing to go out in public. I can't look at people without weird feelings sprouting up. Will I ever feel normal?

I stretch in class and I automatically think of the Stretch Theory. I think about what I am doing and I become self conscious that others are watching me, too. I am afraid of what they are thinking. And then I am reminded that none of them even know what the Stretch Theory is about.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I hear you sugar... I am so tired!

Basically I had a little dance party celebration when I saw that you posted something.

Ah, those good old days when everyone blogged...

Brynnie said...

Haha! I know exactly what you mean- about the stretch theory thing. But, really, I don't believe any of if. I think stretching just means you're tired-- and that's it:) But, like Timo, I still think Brother Peck is a genius :)