Tuesday, November 29, 2011

wide eyes.



I feel as though I have lost a pinch of my teenage touch. As a new day rises and my alarm clock gladly blares music from a christmas radio station, my senses are awakened, and just like that I am wide awake, ready to take on the new day before me. What happened?

What happened to those late night book-reading habits that caused me to be tired the next day? What happened to the sloppy snooze button smashing that also caused me to be blinded by the light of the clock (which happens to be only three levels brighter than the dimmest it goes. The dimmest it goes is almost too dark to read from a foot away)?

I'm still a normal teenager, I think, which is why you should forgive me for not writing a real* post.


*I promise a real post will be coming... soon.

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Madison, as my journal and I always say to each other, "Nobody's normal."

I love you soooo much, Maddiey. This post and picture have reminded me of why I loved blogging. Thanks, friend.

Loads of love, Brynnie