Sunday, November 6, 2011

call me crazy.

I would apologize for not posting in a while, but then I would be lying- I'm really not sorry. You would probably consider it pathetic if you were to see how many hours I sit here, staring blankly into the computer screen.

Now, here's your options: read this rant of my selfish desires or skip reading this post entirely and find something more worth your time.

Here we go.

I wish I would spend more time in libraries and reading books. I want to take home large stacks of books and pile them all around my room. Instead of countless hours of Solitaire, I would read a variety of novels and write down the lines I like. It would be acceptable to read more than one book at a time, even though my mother gets frustrated when I do so. I would read during the free moments in my classes, regardless of the thoughts I have racing through my mind of what people might think of me. It is truth to say that the world inside a book is far better than a life full of high school drama.

Hey! I think I'll try it.
But first, I'll need to get a library card.

"Save the Shop Around the Corner and it will save your soul."

-Maddiey B.

1 comment:

Dani said...

a: this is a terrific idea.
b: this is a terrific movie.
c: you are a terrific girl.