Sunday, October 2, 2011

another year gone by.


I've changed. For the better, I hope, but some may beg to differ. 

I ask myself: Is it possible for a person to change so much in one year? Apparently so. But to tell you the truth, I am happy with the change that so rapidly happened in a year. My views on certain opinions dramatically changed and some may have found that to make me a hypocritical person. I don't care so much about what people think of me anymore. 

I dance when nobody's looking. I dance when everybody is watching. 
I sing to my Self. I sing when people are listening. 
I cry. 
I read books other than romance novels. I read in libraries. 
I amuse my Self. 
I occasionally walk barefoot. 
I've gone green and use a lunch box rather than using brown sacks. 
I am working harder at remembering to recycle paper. 
I enjoy sleeping in general and taking long naps in the afternoon. 
I have accepted the fact that I am not as tan as I was last year. 
I rather enjoy reading the newspaper and read who's birthday it is everyday. 
I write in cursive. 
I enjoy being by myself every once in a while. 
I love rooftop concerts.
I speak some French.

I like what I have become.

F-O-X.
Avec Amour,
Madison 

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

I like who you've become too:) Haha, I get the F-O-X thing. It took me a while