Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Keep Calm and Grow a Mustache


I need to take a chill pill.
I haven't been myself the past few days.
Sorry
Sorry to those who have suffered from me because I haven't been myself.
My bad.

I kinda want to be a journalist. And when I say kinda, I mean really bad. I want to have a way with people through writing. I to connect with my readers and have them understand. I want to be understood for once! 

Can you just imagine?

6:00AM- Wake up- splash some water on your face.

6:10AM- Sit for a while and think about anything you feel like thinking about.

6:15AM- Pull on your bathrobe, slip on some slippers, and go outside to grab the newspaper

6:17AM- Start on your hair, set your clothes out on your bed. 

7:00AM- Sit down with the newspaper and eat your breakfast. Just a typical morning.

You read the newspaper like this: Since there is no rush to be anywhere, you start reading the last section and move your way up to A1- front page. As you finally reach the front page you feel your heart beating faster.

You stare and stare and stare at that front page.Your name is attached to the main headline- on the front page. Could that be true? Is this just a dream?

You pinch yourself and realize you haven't been dreaming- you are doing something better. After years and years of hard work to get where you are now,
you are finally living your dream.

KEEP CALM
and
Grow 
a
MUSTACHE

Lahve always,


Maddiey



1 comment:

Brynnie said...

hm... maybe I whill:)



I really liked this, dearest