Thursday, December 23, 2010

Je suis riche! Très Riches!


I think I have seen more

rain 

than 

snow
this winter.

Ugh.

I can't believe it! Christmas is in 2 days! 
Where did December go?
Oh my! 
Has it really been almost a week of Christmas Break?
Where did time go?

I have spent more time in my pajamas than in real people clothes.
I feel lazy.
But yet at the same time I don't. (Like lazy but not :) I have babysat so many times this week... it's AMAZING!
I actually have money in my wallet!

HA je suis riche! Très Riches! (mmBWAAHH I have approx. $200!! Yay ME!!)

Tomorrow I am going to participate in two Christmas Celebrations- goodie goodie!
Hopefully I will feel more Christmas spirit after that... It doesn't feel like Christmas is supposed to be here yet. Especially with all of this rain...

I was sad to see our Christmas Jar Tradition slowly die. That was one thing I truly looked forward to every Christmas. I have decided to have my own Christmas Jar next year. I am going to do it all by myself and hopefully it will be enough... I will try to keep this tradition alive with myself! (wish me luck!)

Here is some lyrics to help ya be ready for CHRISTMAS!!!

"When it snows, ain't it thrillin'
though your nose gets a chillin.

A beautiful sight
we're happy tonight
Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland!"

"Oh the weather outside is frightful
but the fire is so delightful.
And since we have no place to go
*LET IT SNOW*  *LET IT SNOW*  *LET IT SNOW*"


Seriously.
Just let it snow.

2 comments:

Brynnie said...

You got your wish! Look outside, Maddiey! It's slightly insane out there!... You wore your Christmas socks, didn't you:)

Madison said...

actually... i gave up on my let it snow socks... maybe that's why it didn't snow... ;)