Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Fashion Post




It was hard to wake up this morning. I did it anyway. My iPod died on mile one of my run this morning. I ran it home then finished the rest of my run. I felt like "color blocking" my outfit. So I did just that. Turns out McKayla was feeling my vibe and wore something quite similar to what I had on. Talk about clashy and matchy!  All before work today I was picturing what Candy's reaction might be like. Would she say anything? Would she just stare at us? Would she laugh? Let's just say I had fun acting out that situation in my mind.

I'm indecisive. I can't decide. I keep on changin. My blog's design. (Hint: you were supposed to sing that to the tune of that one Justin Bieber song... eh brain fart... the name's not important if you know what I mean.)

Anywho... what do ya think? I guess the only way to recognize my blog is if it's always changin'. I don't want to disappoint my dedicated readers.

You know what? I miss my camera. I hope I don't make your jaws drop to the floor when I say this but... I have only used my camera once this summer. Once. When? Oh when good ol' Quail burnt our beloved mountains. I have two and a half weeks (tear) to accomplish everything on my summer photography list. Lot o' tears. Lots.


Don't you worry, my friends. I am taking my camera everywhere now. Yes. I am.

No comments: