Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dear Maddiey: Welcome to the Bloggin' World

Terrible-Bloggin' Maddiey here. I've been out and having fun instead of sitting here in Blogger World. I am not sorry about that.

A lot has happened and I don't even know where to begin. I guess I could start off by telling you that Mama Bird taught her babes to fly and now the nest is desolate, leaving nothing to entertain me as I eat breakfast every morning.

I hiked Y mountain with my peeps, Marisa and Dani. Hiking an running are two different things, just incase you were wondering.

I went to Seven Peaks and the Carnival with my Ward Friends.

Hey Happy Father's Day! In honor of THE BEST father in the whole wide world (in my opinion, I understand if your's is different...) here is my favorite picture of my dad.


Summer is a beautiful thing, my bloggin buddies.

No comments: