Friday, December 30, 2011

Beardall Bunch

It's the first post of my new blog! 
I think it is appropriate to do an introduction on the peeps that will appear a lot on this blog.

Left to right: Brayden, Maddiey (me), Mum, Reagan, Dad, McKayla, Kenedi
Mum:
-Extremely fashionable
-Very thoughtful of others
-Outgoing and friendly
-AMAZING runner
Dad:
-Hard worker
-Has an interesting yet funny sense of humor
-Sensitive to others
-Makes the YUMMIEST homemade bread
Maddiey (ME):
-Age 17
Trust me, you don't need to read a blurb on me. 
That's what this whole blog is about (in a non-selfish way)!
McKayla: 
-Age 15
-Beautiful smile and personality
-Kind to everyone
-Contagious laugh
-The BEST basketball player I know- she's a girl Jimmer!
Brayden:
-Age 13
-My favorite brother
-Gentleman
-Hilarious
-AMAZING football player
Kenedi:
-Age 10
-Friends with everyone
-ALWAYS smiling
-Sweet and willing to do anything
-FABULOUS basketball player
Reagan:
-Age 8
- Spunky and lively
-Knows how to get people to laugh
- Has beautifully freckled cheeks
- GORGEOUS voice

That's it.



No comments: